Saturday, October 11, 2008

It didn't rain on our parade.....

As part of our class reunion, we rode in some old cars in the Dixie College Homecoming Parade. I've added a few pics. My mom was on the Bookstore float for her 29 years of working there. Also, some random pics from the play at Tuacahn that we attended on Thursday and our Ice Cream Social last night. There's not a one of us that feels as old as we really are, especially when we get together and talk over the good times we had at good ol' Dixie High School......Class of '68...When Comes Such Another....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Spencer said...

Looks like a great time, Mom. Maybe I could put you in charge of my class reunions so we could learn how it's really done - not that I've ever been able to attend.

Lauri Wells said...

you gals really know how to party. im glad you're having so much fun. cant wait to hear more about it.

Staheli said...

I envy your class. I wish that I had been in the great class of '68.