Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Did you hear the one about the blonde student....

...... who was taking a test? ......the professor told the class that it consists mainly of true and false questions. She takes her seat and stares at the paper for five minutes. Then a little light bulb went off in her head; she dug through her purse and took out a coin. She starts tossing it on her desk and marking the answer sheet- true for heads and false for tails. She finished the entire test in about thirty minutes, whereas the rest of the class is still working. She starts tossing the coin, swearing to herself. The professsor, a little alarmed, approaches her and asks.."what's going on?" She replies, "Well, I finished the exam in thirty minutes, so now, I'm checking my answers." Not to offend anyone, just a little "educational" humor to send along with my birthday wishes for Kyle.....click HERE to read my last year's tribute to him. Teachers see it all.... from "the dog ate my homework" to "I have swine flu" (3 times in one semester) but I'm sure he handles each situation with total integrity.....like the professor that was giving a big test one day to his students. He handed out all of the tests and went back to his desk to wait. Once the test was over, the students all handed the tests back in. He noticed that one of the students had attached a $100 bill to his test with a note saying "A dollar per point." The next class, he handed the tests back out. This student got back his test and $56 change! Have a great day Kyle, and I hope you continue to find the humor in your profession and in life....you're in it for the long haul, so might as well enjoy the ride. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Professor Wells. Keep up the good work. May you always make time to mow the lawn and lounge in a hammock.....(that's what I'll get you for your birthday, a new hammock for Pine Valley).

3 comments:

Staheli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIGGEST BROTHER!!!

Spencer said...

I just can't believe you're closer to 40 than 30

Intro to Investments said...

Thanks mom - I think Traci called me fat. I may be fat but I'm slow.