Friday, October 9, 2009

Hey, did you hear the one about....

......the couple that entered the dentist's office? The wife said,"I want a tooth pulled. I don't want gas or Novocain because I'm in a terrible hurry. Just pull the tooth as quickly as possible."You're a brave woman," said the dentist. "Now, show me which tooth it is."The wife turns to her husband and says,"Open your mouth and show the dentist which tooth it is, dear."

Just a little dental humor there to wish my favorite dentist a Happy Birthday. Did you hear about the guy that said to the dentist: "I have yellow teeth, what should I do? The dentist replied..."Wear a brown tie?" Are you laughing yet???? Well....at least these are better than lawyer jokes. All kidding aside, it's Mason's birthday and I don't want to define this good man only by his profession because he's a great husband, dad, son, brother, friend and party thrower, not to mention baseball player, hoop shooter and Cornhole Champ....and plays a wicked game of Mormon Rook so ya really ought to get to know this multi-faceted guy and wish him a big ol' Happy Birthday. (upper left pic: working on Joyce's teeth; lower right: hangin' with a little guy down in Peru a few years ago on a humanitarian adventure.) When's the best time to visit the dentist? 2:30.....(get it?.....tooth hurty...) What does the "Dentist of the Year" get?.....a little plaque. O.k....I'm done.

6 comments:

Spencer said...

Nice, Mom.

Happy B-Day Mase.

Staheli said...

Hardy har har...............
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!

joycew said...

Happy Birthday, Mason. Thanks for hooking me up with Dr. Dudley for my implant! He called me, personally, after the procedure and then sent me a certificate for a pie! Not to mention the pain-free procedure...You dentists ROCK!...as do the jokes, Jillyn!

Carole said...

Jillyn, you are so funny. I loved the jokes. Karen surly enjoys working with your Dr. He is the greatest, but then he came from great stock. Just thought I would stop by and get refreshed for you always make me feel good.

Carole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. MASON WELLS. WHAT A GREAT DAY THE DAY YOU WERE BORN:-)

Karen's mom

Karen M. said...

I didn't know you had so much humor! I really got to get to know you. I could have done without that picture of me. I guess that is where the joke comes in, Ha! Happy Birthday Mason!