Friday, October 23, 2009

I feel like it's my birthday.....

.....it's still a week away but in the mail I got these..., a present from ME. Since I've had this passion for creating funky socks, I've wanted to be able to wear them...and now that I'm old.....and I can wear purple.....or any other @$#@$ thing I want, I'm gonna wear my socks and I don't care what Stacy and Clinton might think.....(this might start a new trend)...I got these great transparent crocs and I LOVE THEM!!!!!! You're gonna want some too......but I'll have to make you some cute socks to wear with them. Thanks knittersdream.com. You rock!

8 comments:

Staheli said...

I'm so glad you can show off your rockin' awesome socks!

Spencer said...

It's a dream come true.

Melia said...

I LOVE these shoes. What a perfect way to showcase your adorable socks, you talented lady.

joycew said...

Start my socks!!! Your see-thru clogs rock...but not as much as the socks, because the clogs are NOTHING without the socks. (I guess that is stating the obvious.)

::dallas:: said...

hey i have those same socks!!

still loving them bytheway!

Camie said...

I bet crocs would hire you to make socks to sell along with the transparent shoes...amazing find!

Camie said...

oh yah and this time of year always reminds me of you...don't be mad if I come trick or treating at your house or come and ask if we can play a round of the star game.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, MOM!!! Those are pretty spiffy.