Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm tickled pink and pleased as punch....

.....and if I had a "show 'n' tell", I'd take it there but for now, I'll just have to put it on my blog. It's my "book" of my blog, my own personal "yearbook".....I love it. I accidentally stumbled on it through "Cutest Blog on the Block" blog.....and did a little clicking around and almost instantly created this book....I'm sure there are other ways out there but I've been pretty pleased with this. I had been printing out all my blogs....to save for posterity as it's the only journal I have lately but this has been a new discovery for me and I'm very happy with it, in case you couldn't tell.

Another thing I'd take for "show 'n' tell" is this cotton that grows in my neighbor's yard. She gives me some every year and has offered me some seeds. I really need to start growing my own. It's totally amazing to see these little cotton balls really growing as a plant. What would you take for "show 'n' tell"?




3 comments:

Staheli said...

If I could carry it all, I would take my 100 quarts of food that I've bottled this season, and I'd take Jake cause he's learning all sorts of new tricks and then Scott would come and show off his moves.

Jillyn said...

Wow, Traci....that would be a rockin' awesome show 'n' tell.....

Camie said...

if i ever get my act together I would love to make me one of these little guys too.