Friday, March 5, 2010

There's just somethin' about babies and flowers...

....that's not workin' for me. I'm no Ann Geddes, but I thought I could give it a try.....um, after this photo shoot with Laynee about 10 years ago I should have figured it just wasn't gonna work....

...but no....we tried again today.

Matty's takin' it a little better here....

....and Miller....I must say is takin' it like a man.

Enough already with the daffodils...but they have been so beautiful for so long. How can I resist the temptation to stick a kid in there and take a picture.....apparently I can't.

3 comments:

joycew said...

The kids are darling! Matty has the best "stick-out-my-lower-lip" look ever! Keep tryin'! I'm sure Anne didn't get her great shots on the first(or twentieth)try!

Penny said...

So cute!

Diana said...

Okay, so Anne Geddes you're not, but got cute grandkids... you have! Daffodils have not arrived here, just more snow. But spring is in the air. Glad Traci and Russ made it to NC. And I'll give the Canadian Tenors a listen. Have a good Sunday. :)