Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wanna feel small?........

.......stand by a really big chair, even bigger than the one at the service station in Beaver. You know I wanted to climb up there but I held back.....yup, we're havin' a good time here in North Carolina. A few pics below to let you know what we've been up to.....
A visit to the Science Museum....

......where we checked out the weather exhibit....

....and Scott tells me he wants to be an astronaut.....

....then on to the Butterfly House......



....then on Saturday, we found a little Easter Egg Hunt....

....they both made a haul....

...then on to a farm where they make ice cream...yum.....

....and always on the look-out for new parks and new friends....

....Scotty's getting to know Tyree. All is well here in North Carolina.....as the song goes, "Nothin' could be fina than to be in Carolina"......
******************
Last but certainly not least.....a visit to a new place is just not complete without a visit to a yarn shop and I found a lovely one on Hillsborough Main Street....Hillsburough Yarn.....wonderful, and I have a new friend too.......(clickity click on the picture for a link to the shop.)

4 comments:

joycew said...

Wow! What a fun place to have a daughter to visit! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Lauri Wells said...

Ah Man... I'm glad you are having fun in North Carolina but we drove past the 400 N exit in West Bountiful and I wish we could have stopped off and seen Traci and her cute family. Miss you guys. I hope we get to come visit soon.

Diana said...

Bettcha havin' a ball. So happy you can be with your kiddies in another corner of the country!

xomom said...

Too fun! I just imagine the boys (and their mom) were so excited to have you visit! And what fun places you found. I see more visit to NC in the future....