Monday, March 1, 2010

The Tenors are in town....

.....not the Ten Tenors (whom I absolutely adored) but the Canadian Tenors that I also absolutely adore, as of tonight......click HERE to meet them and if they come to your town or anywhere near you, totally worth the effort to see them.
They were amazing....and I'm continually in awe of the talent that some people have been blessed with. I guess my talent is to "totally adore" their talent and enjoy every minute of their performance. It's just what I needed to take away these "winter blahs" that have been with me lately. With the Tenor's tunes in my head and my daffodils in full bloom, I am happy and I hope you are too (whomever reads this). This 2010 is rolling right along with March already here and I haven't even begun to think about my taxes....oh, my. Just as I was getting my "happy" back. I'll get back to my Tenor Tunes....aw there....it's back. Happy March....good things comin'. The month of the "luck o' the Irish". Traci and Russ arrived in NC and are setting up home...oh, how I miss them....but happy for their new adventure.

3 comments:

joycew said...

Trust me, Sis, you have many other talents as well as the one you mentioned..glad you were able to attend the concert..and good luck to Russ and Traci in their new adventure.

Staheli said...

I miss you too Mom.

CNeilson said...

I saw them on Oprah a couple of weeks ago and thought they were amazing. I saw an ad for their concert here and was sad I couldn't swing it this time. Glad you went and enjoyed!