Tuesday, May 4, 2010

If I could turn back time....

....and no, I'm not breaking into the Cher song....I'm just sayin', this is a day I'd like to have again. It was our last family get-t0-gether, if I'm remembering right, the night before Kyle got married. Spencer had just come home from his mission and was almost engaged to Shana and Mason was looking forward to his mission and the girls were still in school. Not the best picture but I just found it and it brought back a lot of memories as I get ready to send Lauri off into "real life". We're just 11 days away from the big day....still lots to do but also lots to look forward to.
Kyle's in a daze....I'm fat and happy, Mason's just Mason looking quite unconcerned, Dad's asleep, Lauri's bored, Traci looks mad and Spencer's content in love!!!!!

4 comments:

Karen M. said...

I love the picture, it would be nice to go back, so many things I would do differently...but alas, we can't so we move forward and make more memories, see you all at the Relay for Life in honor of Scott!!! Wish I could have known him I bet he was really something seeing as how great you all are!

Staheli said...

I love that picture but I know there is one with "all" of us smiling. I remember that day. I'm so so happy that we are heading up to pinevalley before Lauri's wedding. Totally miss those days but not those heavy Doc Martin shoes.

Lauri Wells said...

Traci you are right... doc martin's were way over rated, and we convinced our poor mother to buy us every style available... sorry mom. Sweet picture though...

Becca said...

Hi Jillyn! LOVE this pic! Such a wonderful family. I have fond memories of all of you, too. I see that Lauri is getting married soon! That's so exciting! Her soon-to-be husband is a lucky man cuz she's a keeper. FYI, I've been stalking your blog (which is great, by the way)and meaning to say "Hi!" but haven't taken the time 'til now.