Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just got back from the OC.....

....Tanner Amphitheater, that is....and it was a great evening spent with friends. Cynthia, Cherrie and I ventured up to DSC School of Nursing graduation of a couple of the college girls in my ward and it was a beautiful time of year and time of evening to be in Zion National Park. I haven't been to the theater for a while and it was fun to see it again then have a leisurely dinner and as we were heading on down the hill coming home, we got to witness a beautiful pre-summer sunset and I know the picture can never do it justice but the sky was a turquoise blue as the rays of the sun shot fire across it. Magnificent. I've always been a sucker for good sunsets and always try to capture them with my camera....just not possible but I have to keep trying. Zion was abuzz with tourists and it's amazing to think we live so close to such a world-wide attraction. I hope I can take better advantage of it this year and head up there more frequently. It's an amazing place. (I also got my teeth whitened today. Thanks Mason and Karen. I forgot to get the picture from Joyce, besides....I don't really like posting pictures of myself on my blog but my teeth are looking mighty fine. You two do good work.)

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Mom, I hope you have a great Sunday. Know that I love you and will give you a call.