Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ten things you need to know about George...

.....because he's going to be ten years old tomorrow. He loves the primary colors.....and green (he has green hearing aids). His favorite food is um....I think macaroni and cheese. He can't eat candy because he has braces but he let me buy him a milk chocolate Hershey Bar the other day. Before braces, he liked Jolly Ranchers. He loves Club Penguin (not sure what that is) and he loves to play games on my computer and his Nintendo DS. He loves Science and Art at school and is good at both and loves to read. He reads most anything but especially has enjoyed the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, especially "The Lightning Thief". He is so good to read to his little brother at bed time (it always gets him a little extra time). He has a great imagination and wants to be a mechanical engineer and create roller coasters. George can dance and loves to be in plays. He recently finished a run at Tuacahn in "Once on This Island". He could keep up with the best of those high school kids. The number one thing I love about George is his ready smile and hug and "Grandma, I love you"....melts my heart. Happy Birthday, George. You make me happy.......

The picture above shows the box...this is the Loopin' Lightning" roller coaster he made out of the contents in the box.......and....

....he got a new bike. We like to meet at my mom's every Sunday night for cake and let the cousins play and get to know each other. Clint and Jandy showed up tonight in their fun new jeep and we were all out admiring or I should say.....lusting over it a bit so I had to add a picture.
This is too cute.....as they drove off with their little ones buckled in tight....
Evan and Matty are strapped in ready to go as well.....a good Sunday evening at Grandma's.....

1 comment:

Staheli said...

So fun. Russ and I are trying to plan a trip to Utah and my one request is to be in St. George for a Sunday at Grandma's.

Happy Birthday George! Love the bike, and the coaster, what a guy!