Monday, May 10, 2010

Like I'm gonna forget....


.....but just thought I'd post a sticky note for anyone out there that might not have this on their mind. I certainly do but I did take a bit of a break Saturday and headed up the road again to one of my favorite hang-outs with my good friend Stephanie Reber.....
Oscar's in Springdale.....a mighty fine place to dine.

Always a fun place to hang out with a friend and reminisce days gone by when we would take the kids to L.A. to Dodger ball games, San Francisco or San Diego following Bruce Hurst or hang out at the Sand Dunes and definitely, countless hours at the ball fields and even a run at the Western Regionals at San Bernardino. Now her son Dallen is fulfilling all the boys' baseball dreams and is heading to University of Kentucky. We will for sure be following him on his journey to the "bigs"......

7 comments:

Staheli said...

PARTY AT THE WELLS'!!!!

I'm so excited...see you sooooooon.

Staheli said...

By the way mom...loving the gray, lookin' great and I'm not being sarcastic!

Spencer said...

I had to think about it for a few seconds, but I got. Kyle's wearing a Power Alley t-shirt, a Rick Astley up-do, and possibly the shortest shorts that Jimmy Connors could spare at the time.

Yes, party at the Wells, I can't wait to meet Jimmy.

Intro to Investments said...

Nice pegs spence.

Spencer said...

Never gonna build you up,
Never gonna break you down,
Never gonna run around
and desert you.

Penny said...

Is Stephanie Leon's Mom? We went to see him this morning to have him remove Joel's toenail from when I hit him at the Homerun Derby on Christmas. He asked how Spencer was doing.

Intro to Investments said...

Hammer Time.