Tuesday, October 12, 2010

....went looking for fall...

....and found a little....enough to put a smile on my face. It's always fun to go up and get the cabin ready to hibernate for the winter and tuck her in for a good season's sleep. We'll do that in the next week or two but just thought I'd head up today to feel the fall air and see what other wonders I could find.
The deer hunt has always been a fun time to gather in Pine Valley and I saw bunches of deer gathering in various places today. Seems like I haven't seen many around this summer but they were plentiful and active this afternoon and seemed quite unaware or unconcerned that I was there.

I got a little "knitting by nature" done today as I basked in the sunny mountain air. Scott used to call this his "mountain time"....and I snatched a bit of that today.

Way to go George. He had a piano recital last night and did a superb job. Looking for great things from this boy.......

1 comment:

joycew said...

Glad you got to spend some "mountain time" today. Also glad I had some "sister time" today. Thanks.