Friday, January 7, 2011

What's the 4th largest city in the U. S. of A.?????

By the time you read this, I'll be there.....Houston, Texas; here I come....(just gonna hang out with a couple of my "sista friends" for a few days.) However, just before I go I want to give a shout-out to "sisters"....soul sisters, real sisters, sisters in the gospel, sisters in the neighborhood, sisters from the past, sisters we haven't met yet....just anyone "female" who means something to you but as I was visiting with my mom and her sister, my Aunt Beulah, I just knew I had to do a blog about them 'cause they are pretty dang cute.....
...and I'm glad I have a sister....

...and I'm sure these two are glad they have a sister.

....so here's a big "hoorah" for sisters...and if you have one, you don't need a therapist; and...as someone once said...."What's the good news if you haven't the sister to share it!!!!!".

1 comment:

Staheli said...

well said mom! I love my sister and your sister and your mom's sister. Sisters rock!