Monday, December 1, 2008

Bring on the count down....

.....ya got yer chocolate advent calendar? Well....everyone should have one and today's the day to start (and spend the rest of the month refereeing the fights over who gets the chocolate). Also, just passing by, thought you might want to covet this front lawn. This guy brought out the whole choir....I'm gonna be lookin' for one of these, fer sure!!!!! He didn't have it lit up yet but I'm sure it's gonna be spec....tac.....ulaaaaar..... I'm leaving today so I won't get to enjoy but next year....my yard's gonna look just like this, fer sure. It's been a good stay here in Kentucky but gotta go home and face reality again (and get ready for Lauri's return, yay.........). Oh, and BLT day is upon us. Traci, I really think it's tomorrow but I'll go check my journals and find out for sure, so look for a post soon and I'll give y'all the 411 on that little Wells family tradition.
Happy Holidays

1 comment:

Diana said...

Glad you've had a great time in Ky, but glad you're coming home. It will be so exciting to have Lauri back safe and sound. Well, this will be a killer month, but that's life. Talk to ya soon. Di