Friday, December 5, 2008

It's the most....wonderful time....of the year....

....and since I've given myself permission to slow down, it really is. I decided to start looking at the season with my "glass half full" and decided it really is a happy, wonderful time if we remember the "reason for the season". This came in my e-mail this morning and helped me get my day started right. Click HERE if you'd like to enjoy this simple little video and just sit and reflect on the happy part of life, people. Yesterday I was able to get a really good start of de-cluttering and it feels so good. Also, I've taken on my "gratitude attitude" instead of my b----- one and it really makes a difference (a good night's sleep really helps too). So, to all you scrooges out there (and I may turn into one tomorrow but today is good), put on your re-thinking cap and do the things you enjoy and "slow down"........the day's going to come whether we're ready or not. I especially love my simple piano decoration so I'm sharing.

1 comment:

Staheli said...

Thanks for that mom. I loved the video and did you recognize the red head in the picture of the folks dancers, she was the runner up for region sterling scholar and a good friend of mine. Well, can't wait to see you. Get ready cause we are comin' to invade your home for a week.
traci
scott
& jake