Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Russ......

......maker of pots, fixer of cars, handyman extraordinaire who can lay wood floors, tile and do all the finishing woodwork in a "fixer-upper" house while crunching numbers and commanding computers at work and getting a Master's degree in a foreign state....whew.....I'm tired just thinking of it all....oh, I forgot to mention Guitar Hero Hero and Rubik's Cube speedster and I've only known him for such a short time. No telling what hidden talents he may have. Anyway, just wanted to dedicate my blog today to my son-in-law who is an excellent husband to my daughter and father to my grandsons. His birthday is actually tomorrow but I'll be in the air on my way to Kentucky so Happy Birthday, Russell no-middle-name Staheli. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Staheli said...

Thanks mom. You were always amazing at including everyone and making them all feel special. I love you and have fun in KY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!!!