Monday, January 12, 2009

My pans are happy again....

Here .....and I wish I would have taken a picture of them tonight as Lauri used most all of them while cooking her Mexican cuisine. We decided to have a Mexican night and Lauri cooked up a scrumptious batch of Chilaquiles. Just click HERE to go to her blog that will take you to the recipe. Oh, and while at the Three Amigos Market today, we couldn't resist the real Tres Leche. Mandy brought hers that she had made for a party last night and it was really good too. It must be the "cake n' milk" up-bringing that has made me such a fan of this stuff but I sure do love it. So when eating at Cafe Rio......always have dessert. The Tres Leche there is awesome.

2 comments:

Staheli said...

Sounds so good. Russ had to work late last night so I ate a couple of pieces of bread and some colby jack cheese.

joycew said...

Ah, the "cake & milk" upbringin! We tried to introduce Nikki to the tradition but, so far, she will have nothing to do with it.