Thursday, January 22, 2009

I just flew in from Kentucky....

....and boy, are my arms tired. (A little grandpa humor there). Actually, I'm still on Kentucky time and it's about time for Laynee's alarm to go off (I've been to bed by 9 this past week which is really 7 my time and up at 7:40). I'm wide awake and between my draining mucus and racing thoughts, I thought I'd blog a bit before I get my day started and since I haven't had control of the remote for the last 6 days, I've been a bit news deprived....I'm not sayin' I haven't enjoyed my heavy doses of Mario Kart and Barney but I just haven't been up-to-date with let's say....the happenings of this past week. So....I get home in time for my nightly routine....a "tubby" and then the nightly "star power" news. This is the first time I'm actually hearing what the press is saying about what Michelle Obama wore and I have to say that I really thought it was nice....a bit vintage....but vintage is good and a resounding "yes" I'm glad she didn't go with basic black or the usual red or blue, you know, the patriotic thing and as far as the gown...why not let a 26 year old, rich, unknown designer get a little more rich and known. I thought her gown was fine...but wish she would have gone with perhaps...."Modest But Beautiful" but that's just me. And oh....let me say. This is the first time I'm hearing about the "Treasure Hunt". See....back at the White House, Sasha and what's her name got to have a sleep over with all their school friends and they had this treasure hunt to get them used to the big place and guess who was waiting for them at the end of the treasure hunt? Oh, my, heck....THE JONAS BROTHERS. Aren't ya lovin' the way our tax dollars are being spent here? So.....I've been thinkin' who I'd like at the end of my treasure hunt. I'm gonna say George Strait. How about you?

2 comments:

Staheli said...

Micheal Buble, duh!

Anonymous said...

Mexico.