Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You know you're getting old when.....

.....you have one thing to do and you have a full day. Well, my day is full already so I'm off to the post office. Oh, and I have to say I enjoyed my one thing to do yesterday....I went to the Dunford Auditorium and listened to Kyle's speech on "Optimism in Today's Economy" (that wasn't really the name of it but it was good. I didn't understand a thing he said but enjoyed it nonetheless and the press was there and they did a really good little bleep on it on KCSG. If you would like to see that then click HERE and go to "watch video" under the blue powerpoint picture. Also, Mindi is having a ginormous giveaway so if you want to enter that, click HERE.

1 comment:

Penny said...

We watched it on KCSG and I was surprised how much they showed. Usually they do a 2 minute blip. But his was nice and long. He looked good and very professional.