Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wanna get the year started off right.......

....then go to Disneyland. We did. Ashley was down and she got Friday off so we were sittin' 'round and it was one of those "what do you wanna do...... I don't know what do you wanna do" type conversations when, I think it was Lauri that said "Let's go do Disneyland." I have to admit I had to wrap my brain around that one for a minute or two but we were off at 1:30 a.m. Friday arriving to pick up our "ebay purchased tickets" at a little office around the corner and we were off to "Early Entry" to have the park to ourselves for a few minutes before the record crowds arrived....and it was coooooold but it didn't keep anyone away, believe me. We did it up in fine Disneyland fashion then headed home early Saturday with smiles on our faces because we really did it. Ya gotta love that place and if ya don't, well.....ya just don't know it.

8 comments:

Staheli said...

oh mom, don't you know that spencer and I will burn green with envy?

joycew said...

Now that IS the way to start the new year...way better than First Night.

Melia said...

That has got to be THE BEST way to start the new year. Don't tell my kids. I'll never hear the end of it.

Spencer said...

Traci,
I would burn more green with envy if I didn't already have a full week booked in Disney World in a few weeks...so burn away! he he he

Shana said...

I wish I was there!!!!!! I can't wait till you come out here.I heard that you are coming to Disney World with us!!!! I miss you!!!! love Laynee J. Wells p.s. I Love You

Stefanie said...

The envy is burning a bright green flame in Lindon as well.

Diana said...

I just can't believe how you could do that at the drop of the hat! You guys are crazy!!! No wonder I like you. Do you even have to pinch yourself when you think about your kids? Kyle is so awesome. It just blows me away that your little boy is "Dr. Wells!" You have three Dr. Wells -maybe more. Looking forward to your next visit.

Penny said...

I wish we could do that. It makes such great memories.