Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A day to remember our loved ones.

My mom takes a few minutes to reflect and remember her hubby (my dad).
My grandsons pose with their namesakes(not sure if I'm using that term correctly but ygtd)....Evan after my dad, George after Scott's dad and McKay after my son David...(McKay David Wells).

My grandkids and me remembering their Grandpa Wells.....

....then on to breakfast at Golden Corral....
...and on to Pine Valley. I'm lovin' my perfect S'more with Mason and Mandy's giant marshmallows....yummmmmm....(Just a note here: You have to snag a coat early if you want to get a good one. Kyle was on the short end of the stick here but I think the pink looks good on him and it makes his arms look really buff).

Kyle brought a few of George's friends up for a surprise party and we celebrated with his Club Penguin cake.....
and now, on to summer. I hope yer all stayin' cool......

2 comments:

Spencer said...

That is a rockin' memorial day tradition. Hope to join you in a couple of years.

Staheli said...

Miss it all so so much. Maybe someday I can join it too!