Wednesday, July 28, 2010

From a hundred twelve today....

...probably in the shade in St. George, to 75 on my porch in the mountains!!!!
Yep, another beee...u....teee....ful day in Pine Valley, Utah and I was there to enjoy the clouds roll in to deliver a fresh breeze through my open windows and yes, we all need to be up there instead of here in this heat. I'm showing off a few improvements to the inside that I've made lately. I posted a pic of the outside sprucing up but here is my new floor. How d'ya like it?
...and I inherited Kyle and JoEllen's entertainment center. I like it a lot.

I beckoned Kyle to fix the sprinklers before I had guests for the week end and I headed down to the Gardner's to get a part that he needed and Justin and his family were riding horses, so guess what....
....we took the kids to ride horses too (he invited us of course). It was just really fun and kind of Justin to offer. I found myself asking the question...."so why are we going on vacation?" We have some awesome fun right here in our own back yard. When I get back from SoCal, I'm heading up to sit on the porch. Anyone want to join me?

3 comments:

Staheli said...

I want to come. I'll be there to sit on that porch in October, so don't even think about closing shop early this year.

Diana said...

Hey, am I invited? I love your Pine Valley place. I think I was only there once and it must have been over 25 years ago! I have to work lots in August, but after the middle, things look a bit better.

Carole said...

Oh Jillyn what a beautiful place!! Thank you ever so much for opening your heart and the cabin to my kids. We joined the for a dutch oven cookout. Loved the misty rain, the cool temps, the beautiful surroundings, the very special spirit that was in your home, it spoke of the love you have shared there. Why of course "It was Heaven on Earth" Thank you dear friend you are THE one in a million. May your rewards always be plentiful.