Monday, July 26, 2010

I really don't know clouds at all...

.....but I know that I like them and especially today; I've been totally captivated by them driving home from Powell today. Joni Mitchell says it best in her song "Both Sides Now" ....... (click HERE for complete lyrics or to listen to the song or get a ringtone. Great song).

I've looked at clouds from both sides now....

From up and down....and still somehow

It's cloud illusions I recall....

I really don't know clouds at all.

I've looked at life from both sides now...

...from WIN and LOSE and still somehow...

It's life's illusions I recall....

I really don't know life at all..... but I do know that life is good and it's all about family and I've had a great time today at Lake Powell with some of my family.
Thanks, Mason. I saw a bumper sticker on a boat today: "MY BOAT DOESN'T RUN ON THANKS".....I'll get you some gas money real soon. I had a great time!!!!!

2 comments:

Staheli said...

Looks fun. You're really livin' it up this summer! Now you get to go have a blast in San Diego. I still think you ought to sneak in a trip to Disneyland...then you can eat some apple fritters for me.

Karen M. said...

You don't pay your kids for gas silly girl! I am sooo glad you got to the lake, I know how much you wanted and needed to go so kudos my friend. Have so much fun in San Diego, see you when you get back!