Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where in the world is...

....Evan Kyle Wells. I'll tell you where he'll be on his birthday which happens to be on July 31, which is Saturday.
He'll be in LegoLand (check it out) celebrating in fine fashion (I think that's true but I've never been to LegoLand so I'm not sure what to expect but I will for sure be singing "Happy Birthday To You"....to him and hopefully eating cake. Yum...maybe a lego cake or something. I'll keep you posted.)
Evan's a cute kid and a bit of a tease at times. He was named after my dad and I imagine my dad at age 4 when I look at Evan. He's always got a big hug for me and is a big softy but he can really be a tease as well. I'm excited to spend the next 5 days with this kid and his family on vacation in SoCal. An early Happy 4th Birthday to Evan. I'll let you know how he celebrated when we get back. See ya....(wouldn't wanna be ya!) I'm glad I get to be one of Evan's grandmas.

1 comment:

Staheli said...

Happy Birthday Evan! Wish we could be there to celebrate with ya. Hopefully Legoland is a hit.