Monday, August 30, 2010

The eyes have it....

...for sure and I've fallen in love again with this little set of big brown eyes as I've been here this week following Jakey around in his quiet mischief. He's surely a charmer and a lover and as I caught him giving Scotty a big hug at McDonald's today, I could only take a picture with my mind and hope I get another chance to see these two little guys embraced in a spontaneous brotherly hug. He put this sack over his head and walked around like a little super-hero. Once I put the eye holes in, he didn't want it any more....but he sneaks in and checks out my little Lego Guy Light any chance he gets. It's been such a delight to get to know these two little guys again and watch them interact with their little brother, Max...reminding me ever-so-much of when I brought Mason home to two big brothers. When I get home, I'll post a picture of my three sons next to Traci's three little sons. What a trip she has ahead of her. I've enjoyed this ride for these few days I've been here and look forward to watching the journey.

1 comment:

Camie said...

having three boys in a row has got to be something special. They sure are darling.