Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Speaking of parades......

Lauri was in one.....with a few of the neighborhood girls. Cute, huh?

...oh, and speaking of Lauri, it's her birthday tomorrow and I just need you to know that "she must've been a beautiful baby...

....'cause, baby, look at her now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lauri. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Aug. 18, 1983 was a pretty special day in the Wells household. A baby girl after 4 boys. Nothin' but pink, baby.....but now it's orange....and orange you glad you found James (or he found you or you found each other). It's good for this mom to see you so happy.

On this special occasion, there's one thing I want you to remember......
...so "get fancy" and have a rip-roaring good time. Celebrate big....you deserve it. Acapellastock, 4 more days!!!! See you real soon.

5 comments:

Staheli said...

THREE CHEERS FOR LAURI!!!

HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day sister of mine. Wish I was with you in Disneyland, but I'm glad you've got some rockin' awesome plans.

Penny said...

Now we know where Matty gets her hair! Wow that's a lot of dark hair. Happy Birthday Lauri!

joycew said...

Yes, she was a beautiful baby and is a beautiful grown-up woman, thru and thru! Have fun on your day!

Intro to Investments said...

Happy B-day Lauri,

I remember that day well. Slept at G-ma's and was greeted to Grandpas woody-wood pecker call announcing the news. It was also the day we had to start closing the bathroom door.

Camie said...

I am pretty sure my girls are playing dress ups in the costume now....love it!