Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lot's happening today...

.....as it looks like my mom's getting possibly 3 new great grand kids. I'll keep you posted; and it's my brother's birthday. This was a picture from our trip to Salt Lake many, many years ago but a very memorable one in our family and my first time to visit the "This is the Place Monument". I'm sure I was a very caring big sister....not so much now. I hardly see the guy but I love him just the same and he's a good family man and loves golf. One of my favorite memories with my brother is when he tried to teach me to play golf. A combination of my ineptness and his impatience....well, let's just say I never did take up the game but I'd like another chance one of these days. He is a father to five and grandfather to 3, almost four as Jandee is about to deliver (I think next week) along with some other cousins in the hospital today. Our best wishes and prayers go out to Erika and Jeff, Traci and Russ, and Nikki and Jarrett on this day.
*****************
A shout out to my brother Bruce. You can now find him driving the shuttles in Zion and it's a blast to be on his bus. He does a great job. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO.....



1 comment:

joycew said...

Happy Birthday, Bro! I tried to call but couldn't get through for some reason. Anyway, hope you had a bright and sunshiney day!