Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm leavin' on a jet plane.....

....and my bags really are packed, I'm ready to go, I'm standing here, inside my door, just waiting for 3 a.m. to arrive then I'm outta here, perhaps my last Thanksgiving in Kentucky. Been goin' there for about 9 years now (except last year when Lauri got engaged) and I think one of my most memorable Thanksgivings was there; not particularly the best one, but the most memorable. We went to the Holiday Inn; we ate, then we swam, then I sent the parents home and kept the kids for a sleepover. I loved it but I don't think it got good reviews from anyone else. Anyhoo, I'm headin' out to be with Spencer's fam this year. Have a good one. I'm sure I will. HAPPY THANKSGIVING one and all.
I thought Holiday Inn hosted a really nice Thanksgiving. Wanna know why we'll probably never do it again?......no leftovers.

No comments: