Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What color is your world today?

I hope it's Marvelous Magenta or Grateful Green and there's nothin' I love more than a new box of crayons and to discover all of the interesting new colors they have come up with like Tickle Me Pink, Lazer Lemmon and Unmellow Yellow. We came up with a few like Laynee's Outrageous Orange, BallisticBlue and Perfect Purple and Drew's Gross Green and Rambunctious Red.
I thought I'd like my world to be like Patient Pink or Courageous Coral but whatever the color, these little ones are "coloring my world" today.
We had a coloring contest with our new crayons. Jack won in the 1 to 3 year old category...Drewby in the 7 to 10 year old category. Laynee came in on top in the 11 and older category and Seth picked up the 4 to 6 year old category. They're looking dapper in their new jammies that we shopped for today after which a stop at Micky D's....a standing tradition when I come to visit. Color me lucky to be in Kentucky......Happy Thanksgiving one and all.

1 comment:

Staheli said...

I love a new box of crayons. I love those pictures of those cute kids. I wish my boys would muster up enough patience to try something like coloring a whole piece of paper with more than one color. For as artsy as I myself would claim to be(which isn't too much), none of it was passed on to my boys.