Thursday, November 4, 2010

What happens in Vegas....

....ain't gonna stay in Vegas 'cause it will be on my blog Monday mornin'. Yep, I'm headed out with the girls for a couple a days on the town hosted my Vegasite Mary Ann. A little shoppin', eatin' and Lion King. Should be a good time.
Here we are in simpler times at the State Basketball Tournament in Provo sportin' our fake glasses...little did we know how we would come to depend on them later in life. Little did we know what we would come to depend on later in life!!

We knew how to have a good time then and we still do.
One of our gatherings. Jill told us if we put our hands under our chins we would look thinner (or was that younger?) By golly, I think it worked!!!!

1 comment:

Staheli said...

Have fun! Although, I know i don't need to tell you that cause you always do with those girls!