Thursday, June 17, 2010

....do you swim in a pool, to keep yourself cool...

.....or swing in a tree so high? Is that what you do? So do I.....and we did finally swim in the pool and it was plenty cool. Not back to the "real" St. George heat yet but it was a lot of fun and good to get some sun.

...and about the "swing in a tree" part. We didn't actually swing in a tree but we did get to watch some monkeys swing from some trees at Tuacahn last night.

Could I just take a minute here and tell you about this place. I got to thinking that this is just one HUGE reason I love living here. I hate the heat, I hate the desert (yes, Traci, I know how you feel about the green in Carolina) and I would love to move and have a new adventure but other than the fact I'm starting to get my family back, Tuacahn is right at the top of why I live in Southern Utah. I'm just proud to live in a place that has a venue like the Tuacahn Amphitheatre and I get a thrill every time I go there. We went to Tarzan last night and it was blustery but just made it feel a little more "real". It was so amazing....I just hope everyone that wants to can get tickets. They're going fast....but guess what??????? Next summer it's GREASE and HAIRSPRAY!!!! How can it really get any better than that?

1 comment:

Staheli said...

I know that thrill. I too get such a rush every time that I get to go. I remember going late with Mason when he worked as clean up and night security. I love it! It really is a one of a kind place. I'm so glad that you got to go and that you got to take the kids, I like the last picture, Emily is hilarious. Thanks for keeping up with your blog mom...I need it!