Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad...

Today would have been, I think their 64th. I don't have pics but just want to remember them. I'll post more when I get home but for now here's what we've been up to here in Kentucky.... mostly just hangin' around....(at River Front Park)....
....and I hope you want a school board member that will actually test out your kids playground equipment. I know I do.......
....and if you've never had Bourbon Ball French Toast....well, I'm just here to tell you that you're missin' out.....(this is actually a half order)....
A while back, Bobby Fley's Throw Down was here at Lynn's Paradise Cafe and he challenged Lynn's famous breakfast which included this. I'm pretty sure that Lynn's won.......Clickity Click on my pic to see more.....
....now we're off to Cincy for a Reds game......later!

1 comment:

xomom said...

You are having too much fun! And, too much sugar!!!
Happy Anniversary to your dad and mom from me too. Sure am glad they married and had a familly so I could have a best friend.