Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My, how time flies...

....when yer havin' fun and these past 2 years have flown by and in honor of Mason's second anniversary with Hurricane Dental Group, I'd like to honor him with one of my favorite poems by Shel Silverstein and let him know that I think he's a mighty fine dentist but I'm his mom. It's good when others tell me that and I've heard it from quite a few of you. Thanks for your support these past 2 years and especially to Mason's staff, Karen, Jilyn, Cathy and others that help keep the place runnin' smoothly.

6 comments:

joycew said...

Thanks for the poem from one of my favorite books! It reminded me to pull it out and refresh my repertoir of quotable poems from Shel.

joycew said...

p.s. I, too, think Mason is a mighty fine dentist. I highly recommend his painless root canal!

Spencer said...

As we were leaving the Mason's office on Monday, Drew says, "Mason is the most awesome dentist ever!"

Thank you Mase, for you time and sacrifice for our family.

Staheli said...

I too can give some props to Mase. The cavity that he filled for Russell had been filled four times previous to Mason filling it, and all by dentists that have been working for over twenty years. Yet all of the previous ones kept falling out causing a lot of pain. So far, Mason's has been the best and the most painless for Russell, and it has been two years. He's got my recommendation and Russell's.

Lauri Wells said...

Traci, when did you start calling Russ Russell? Do we need to change? Does he prefer Russell now that you moved to North Carolina??

Staheli said...

Lauri,you'll have to start both our names with Doctor by March of next year. Once you've gained residency, they just automatically give you a doctorate degree figuring you've communed with enough smartness to deserve it. As for the boys, you'll need to start calling them Doctor by the time they are 10, that is if we still live here, it doesn't count if we move.