Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You've had a birthday shout hooray...

.....we'd like to sing to you today....one year older and wiser too....Happy Birthday (clap, clap) to you!!!! Did you sing along with us? Laynee here, wanting to wish my mom a Happy Birthday 'cause I'm in St. George and she's in Kentucky. So....let me tell you about my mom. She's helpful, friendly, a little shy but outgoing when she needs to be, she's kinda mean when us kids get on her nerves and when we don't do piano, but nice when we obey her and do what she tells us to do. She plays with us....sometimes she chases us around the house and when she catches us she tickles us. She lets us walk to the Dollar Tree. She's teaching me how to cook. She's a good cook and let's me help so I'm learning how. She cooks the best Chicken Enchiladas. She helps me with my homework. She's busy with her church work. If my dad has a long day, she let's him sleep. She's fun to be around. She will play Wii with us. She likes to hang out with her friends. I love my mom. She's the best mom anyone could have. Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you. From Laynee. P.S. Mom, you might not like these pictures of you but it's the words that count.
****************************
I too, want to wish you a Happy Birthday and tell you thanks for being a great mom to my grand kids and a very supportive wife to my son. He couldn't have fulfilled his career goals without you. Have a great day and know that we are having a good time for you here in St. George. We'll eat cake in your honor today.

3 comments:

Spencer said...

Let them eat cake.

Happy birthday and a big "I love you"

Spencer said...

Thank you to a fantastic daughter and wonderful mother in law. Your words mean alot! (and yes I do make the best chicken enchiladas!)

Staheli said...

Woo Hoo for Shana!

Happy Birthday, and thanks again for letting us crash with you guys for a bit!