Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Laynee Jane dear....

.....happy days will come to you all year; if I had one wish then it would be....a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me. A sweeter girl you'll never find and I happen to know because I've been able to spend most of this month with her. She's really got her head on straight in this crazy world and she's totally, totally a joy to be around. These past weeks having her in my home have reminded me of the eleven short years ago that I got to tend her and watch her grow. Time is going by oh, so quickly but she's growing up to be a beautiful young lady. You go girl.....none finer than you. Have a very Happy Birthday. I love you tons.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Love you, babe.

Staheli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYNEE JANE!!!

I'm so glad you get to be surrounded by so much family and fun for your big day. Wish we were there to celebrate with you.