Monday, June 14, 2010

Take me out to the ball game....


....please, please, please!!!! I was in heaven as the boys let me tag along. I forgot how much I love Major League Baseball and I used to go to a few, mostly Dodger Stadium but this was a first here and it was great to be at the Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati.....

It was bobble head night....

....and we all got a Scott Rolen Bobblehead....which I will treasure forever....
...but Jonny Gomes (rhymes with Homes) was my hero....I'm so back into baseball, and a big Reds fan now. Watched this guy pump out a couple of homers....it was so awesome.....
It was just a great time with my boys, remembering the good ol' days of a game we all came to love. I just love the excitement but slow pace of baseball....the hotdogs and cotton candy are pretty good too but the atmosphere is like none other.

I always have to have a picture with my kids after church. We're home now.....it was a good week. I was able to help out with the kids while Shana went to girls camp and appreciated Traci making the trip over from NC with Scotty and Jakey to help out and join in on some fun. We really packed in the fun in a few short days. Good times had by all......
I pulled this picture off Traci's blog from our fun at the park when they visited. Pretty dang cute kids, doncha think.......

1 comment:

Diana said...

You lucky duck, you!