Friday, June 4, 2010

Sisters, sisters....

....there were never such devoted sisters (are you singing along)....One of my favorite songs from my childhood and tho' I didn't get a picture of us, I got to spend yesterday on a quickie little roadtrip with my favorite sister and we got to listen to our new favorite book "North and South" (which is also a movie starring our new favorite leading man Richard Armitage - clickity click HERE to see him....) on the way up to Salt Lake and on the way back....(and I got in a little George Strait as well). Here we are at Lauri's wedding.

Speaking of sisters....here's Emily and Matty sporting their "grandma curls"...
.....and "orange" you glad these two are sisters? I am.....
....and here's someone that I love like a sister.....

..... Karen Mendenhall and we had a good time today with a wee bit of a roadtrip to Pine Valley and enjoyed lunch at the Brandin' Iron and no....we didn't go into the bar.....just had a really good lunch.
.....and if you have a sister or know a sister....and live in his school district.....vote for him!!!!!
Click on the pic for more info.....

2 comments:

joycew said...

You are such a devoted sister and I love you! Thanks for your time on Thursday...it really made my day (and thanks for the pictures of the lovely John Thornton aka Richard Armitage). And, yes, sisters are one of life's best blessings.

Carole said...

Dear Jillyn, thank you for loving my Karen, my daughters are the closest I ever got to having a sister and I miss having one. I am sorry I missed the lunch and hope you can come to Hurricane on Friday for the Main Street cafe with Karen & I.