Saturday, September 4, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity jig...

......but not without a delay or three; however, I made it....50 George Strait hits, 20 oldies and a sock later....I'm back to reality. I love flights, and usually I don't mind delays (I bring along plenty to keep me busy) but on this one I had one last shuttle to catch and it didn't look like I was gonna make it but Kyle and JoEllen showed up to be my personal chauffeurs home and I do appreciate them for doing that. It's been a great vacation.... good to get Max here safe and sound and leave Traci knowing she's gonna be great with "3". We got LocoPops just before I left, yum. I loved getting to know a little bit more about Traci's stomping grounds and I even ventured out myself one day. Lots of fun things to do and people to meet in NC.
I'm gonna miss these little guys......


Just remembering back a few years ago when we had 3 sons.....good times ahead, Traci.

4 comments:

joycew said...

So good to have you home! I look forward to your blogs and the trip down memory lane with your pictures! What cute families...then and now.

Staheli said...

It was so nice to have you here. Thank you so much Mom, for coming and spending some time with the boys and I. Jakey still wonders where "Paca" went on occasion...know that you are loved and missed.

Diana said...

Love the first photo... three beautiful girls! Love the last photo... I remember those days in that house on the west side of SG. And I love all the photos inbetween. You are a master a chillaxin'!!!

Diana said...

BTW, by the first photo, I meant the one on the post after this of you, your mom and Joyce!