Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm gonna tell ya.....

......what makes me happy. Earlier this week, Lauri had a post on her blog about "Things that have made her happy this week" (clickety click to see)...so I decided I would dedicate this post to pretty much the same theme only mine would just have to be "what makes me happy all the time" and I think the pictures tell the story.

It is my goal in this life to make sure that each one of these little people know that I love them. Right now, I can pretty much say that I know each one of them loves me (even Miller, he just doesn't show it too much right now. He'll come around). What more could this grandma ask?

5 comments:

Karen M. said...

Being a grandma is the best! I wouldn't trade it for parenthood for sure! LOL I love the pictures and I know those precious little ones love you, after all what' not to love?!

Staheli said...

They do love you. Good work, Good work....Grandma! Thanks for the cute pics.

xomom said...

You are too cute Grandma! My goal in life is be half as much fun with my grandkids are you are with yours! Know what makes me happy? Reading your blog.

Diana said...

I ditto Filus. I was just thinking how many weddings you are going to have in 15-20 years! You'll be busy!

Karly Barker said...

Love this post Jillyn!